Visa Europe is looking for a Senior Manager, Verified by Visa.
Visa Europe is the leading method of payment online in Europe today with more ecommerce consumers choosing to pay with Visa than any other brand. Visa Europe is working to maintain and extend their market lead and is looking for exceptional ecommerce talent to help.
The Senior Manager will be the business owner of Visa Europe’s Verified by Visa (VbV) product and associated authentication strategies. VbV now represents over 40% of all visa eCommerce transactions and continues to be at the core of Visa’s online security proposition. The capability also forms the foundations of the future elements of the Visa 2.0 vision.
The Senior Manager will be expected to successfully lead VbV’s development and management through strong business analysis and product management. The Senior Manager must ensure that Verified by Visa remains fit for purpose and grow VbV’s market share in European ecommerce.
The Senior Manager will work cross-functionally to continually analyze the business needs, refine the product offering, and define the go-to-market strategy. The SENIOR MANAGER will help internal and external groups understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. The SENIOR MANAGER will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key banking and merchant customers.
• Own and manage the launch of major new releases, involving coordination of large, virtual teams from across the business
• Coordinate cross-functional teams and communicate with internal and external parties while meeting tight deadlines
• Develop business plans to maximise and leverage existing partner relationships
• Conduct financial and feasibility analysis of new product opportunities and promotions to meet and exceed revenue, profit and growth targets
• Monitor competitor performance and market developments
• Lead the engagement with Visa Inc on major product strategy initiatives
The role will also have line management responsibility for one Product Manager whose primariy accountabilities are to manage the product on a day-to-day basis.
The successful candidate will have proven quantitative analytical capability, project management skills and a track record of delivering results. They must be a self-starter with a passion for payments and ecommerce. They must have a high level of flexibility, and able to effectively prioritise and multi-task. A strong customer focus, commitment, and a sense of humour are essential.
A good understanding of the Verified by Visa product and other online authentication products is required.
• A strong background in product management and/or marketing is required, preferably within a major ecommerce brand
• Strong project management skills with experience with work prioritisation, planning, influencing and working in cross-functional teams
• Proven quantitative analytical skills, including a high degree of aptitude with tools such as Excel and Access
• Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving, innovative environment
• Ability to think strategically
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience negotiating and securing cross-functional consensus and support
• High level of computer literacy
• Ideally a minimum 5 years internet / ecommerce experience at a major internet / ecommerce company with increasing levels of product management responsibility
• Ideally a minimum 2 years experience working with internet payments
• A working knowledge of online and ecommerce fraud
• Commercial negotiating experience
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please go to www.cardandpaymentjobs.com