SENIOR CHANGE MANAGER- Northampton Based
Our client is looking for a Senior Change Manager to join their team to define the content and direction of change projects in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Establish and anchor the change project to facilitate transition to the target state and decrease a project's deployment risks.
· Includes defining the target state, identifying change structure roles and responsibilities, assessing and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups, defining the appropriate change initiatives to manage the impacts of the change and developing and updating the Change Plan.
· Manage activities in a change project.
· Includes engaging stakeholders in the change effort and ensuring they ready to adopt the coming changes, measuring and reporting change progress, assessing business readiness and supporting change adoption.
· Plan and support labour relations and/or employee relations discussions, as necessary.
· Identify behaviors needed to enable the change and coach and prepare individual leaders to lead the change and facilitate alignment of project objectives among the leaders.
· Project manage all aspects of a change project, including project planning, estimating, budgeting, resource allocation, financial management and time management
· Coach and mentor Change Managers on the skills and capabilities required by high performing change professionals
The successful candidate will have experience of effectively providing change management and project management, possess expertise in change management methods and tools as well as sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry
GO TO http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com to apply for this and othere exciting opportunities