(Product Manager, Project Manager)
CorporatePay (www.corporatepay.com) is at the forefront of the rapidly growing digital payments sector. Our in-house developed e-payments platform enables our clients to deliver significant efficiencies in the way they pay their employees, agents, suppliers and clients. Our physical and virtual MasterCard and Visa products also enable our clients to launch new branded payment services for their customers.
Our e-payments platform is deployed to deliver specific product propositions in particular market sectors. Examples include:
- Our “my Travel Cash” (www.mytravelcash.com) currency card product – recommended recently by “Which?”, the consumer association, as an excellent all-round prepaid card for use abroad.
- Our “Corporate Expense” (www.corporateexpense.com) product which provides petty cash, allowance disbursement and expense management services to our corporate clients.
Founded in 2008, we have rapidly grown our revenues and client base to achieve profitability. Our customers include consumers, SMEs and large corporate organisations including Monarch Airlines, Lloyds Banking Group, and Unity Trust Bank. We continue to grow rapidly and to support our expansion are looking to add more enthusiastic and capable people to our team.
We are part of the Blenheim Chalcot (www.blenheimchalcot.com) investment group providing us access to significant financial and operational support.
The role will be at the heart of the development of our business and products. You’ll work with internal teams as well as clients to identify and document their requirements, and work with the development team as well as external suppliers to deliver products to meet those requirements.
You will be adept at working within a small, close team environment, which includes leading a variety of activities and projects, as well as being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
You will be able to work independently with and quickly plan projects and take on responsibility for delivery against those plans. You’ll also be flexible to help other and assist in activities which may not fit directly in to your role but all form part of being in a small business and working together to achieve rapid growth.
• Understanding the prepaid cards market and different segments with it
• Understanding the operational processes across the business which apply to different products we offer, what drives those activities and how they can be further leveraged
• Understanding the proprietary technology platform which has been developed in-house, and at a high level how it can be used and developed to achieve new functional aims
• Ensuring successful delivery of projects from initial scoping to full live delivery
• Driving product development by working with sales and product teams to define new functionality, and working with the in-house development team to deliver that
• Some support of sales activities, including definition of the proposition and financial analysis
• Some financial modelling and forecasting of future sales and activity for a particular product or client
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor level or equivalent degree at 2.1 or equivalent from a top-tier university.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience at a top-tier professional services firm or within the payments industry.
• Demonstrable experience of client facing activities.
• Strong project management experience and knowledge of project management approaches/frameworks.
• Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to operate at the centre of a new and high growth business.
• An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in our business.
• An excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Must be eligible to work in the EU.
Preferred Qualifications & Qualities:
• Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the prepaid industry in particular.
• Prince 2/PMI qualification or similar.
• Organized with strong time management skills; able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prepaid market and the economics which drive the business.
• Self-starter; able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to take on new tasks, break down challenges and resolve problems.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
• Strong commercial acumen and financial modelling skills
Salary details: £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Location: Chiswick, London
Holidays: 21 days .
TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCITING OPOPRTUNITY GO TO http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/jobs/implementation-manager-1849.htm