RDF's client is a market leading domestic and international payment services partner. They are seeking a Principal Analyst to take responsibility for the Analysis team focusing on Core Services, supporting the Head of IT Change Delivery by delivering the Analysis function to a high standard supporting delivery of new and changes to existing, products and services.Experience is required in the following areas:
• Have led a requirements and analysis team on a large programme or projects;
• Have exposure to multiple IT methodologies - waterfall, iterative, agile, enterprise agile;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Disciplined and professional;
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills;
• Thorough knowledge of the requirements and analysis discipline and techniques;
• Articulate and able to communicate with external technical and business personnel;
• Able to provide strategic vision to ensure that activities and deliverables are appropriate and fit for purpose;
• Experience of implementing process and behavioural change;
• Lead by example.
The following experience is desirable for this position:
• Familiarity with multiple toolsets;
• Software industry background;
• Product lifecycle management experience;
• Payments industry experience;
• Experience of the analysis function throughout the project/ service lifecycle (i.e. from initial engagement with the customer through to live implementation).
There is scope to develop in experience and by taking a greater lead in the delivery of even better quality and more cost effective ways of working to grow into a future Head of Analysis role within the organisation.
Salary is dependent on experience, to a maximum of £65K base plus benefits.
TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, GO TO http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/hot/jobs/principal-analyst-3183.htm