"A Fraud Prevention Manager with card issuing experience is urgently required by a leading financial services organisation in London.
The purpose of this role is to help customers reduce fraud levels, improve customer experience and reduce operational costs associated with fraud. This is achieved through sharing fraud prevention best practice, tools and techniques available to mitigate losses.
As a Fraud Prevention Manager you will ideally have proven experience gained in Fraud Operations / Fraud Detection and managerial experience. It is essential that you come from a card issuing environment.
· Proven fraud management experience; gained through working at an issuing member bank.
· Demonstrated knowledge of issuer and acquirer best practices in relation to operational procedures, including: cardholder and merchant acquisition, cardholder and merchant application under-writing, card production and dispatch, cardholder and merchant activity monitoring, fraud detection methods, fraud prevention practices, account maintenance, collection and recovery procedures.
· Understanding card fraud risks and knowledge and ability to determine and describe related mitigations.
· Proven communication skills, particularly strong written skills, are absolutely essential.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experience of presenting to internal management and external parties at both a junior and senior level.
· Demonstrate teamwork, flexibility, commitment and the desire to achieve superior levels of productivity and quality."
www.cardandpaymentjobs.com for the latest jobs in the card and payment industry