Mostyn Chase are working on behalf of their industry leading client on a project looking for a Senior Consultant - Product Governance.
"As a payment business that is at the forefront of technology, our client is currently launching and developing a new digital wallet for Europe and requires a senior individual to define the product governance framework.
The successful candidate will contribute to the launch and market adoption of a new digital wallet product by developing the product governance framework, which will govern the use of the digital wallet offering across all ecosystem participants (Wallet Providers, Acquirers, Merchants, iPSPs, Consumers, Card Schemes). This is a senior management role, and the holder, as part of the e-commerce team, will be involved in defining and implementing a product rules framework by developing a holistic, end to end set of product policies.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
With proven experience in the e-commerce / online payments sectors you will have previously worked either with an eWallet provider, merchant, iPSP or Acquirer. You must also be able to demonstrate:
* Product development or product management experience in the e-commerce / online payments sectors
* Previous experience in an operational / product support role in the payments sector, either with a merchant, iPSP, or Acquirer
* Knowledge of the card transaction processing flows and the roles / responsibilities of the entities in the 4-party model
* Experience with negotiating and putting in place legal agreements / contracts
* Commercial law background
* Ability to engage with and manage multiple stakeholders
* High quality documentation skills - excellent written and spoken communications
* Demonstrated hands-on project management capabilities with ability to work to tight deadlines
* Proven ability to work cross-functionally and drive significant delivery initiatives
* A "can do" mentality - demonstrating a real passion for making things happen combined with a flexible approach reflecting the dynamic nature of the role
* Delivery focussed with an ability to balance conflicting needs
You will have a distinct advantage if in addition to the above you can display:
* Knowledge of card schemes
* Agile development
* Additional European languages
So why apply? Excellent opportunity for you to join a global brand in the payments industry, working on an innovative payment solution which is set to become the future of payments."
Apply now for this exciting new opportunity on http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/hot/jobs/senior-consultant---product-governance-4803.htm
To view all our other payment roles, go to www.cardandpaymentjobs.com