Commercial Cards / Retail Banking / Product Strategy / Propositions Management / Product Propositions Marketing
A Product Manager is required by a market leading Payments Organisation, to join their Commercial Solutions team in London, specifically to develop and implement the product strategy for a Business Debit product.
• Working within the B2B segment, with a focus on the SME sector, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the product strategy for the Business product programme, including specific responsibility for the Business Debit Product.
• The strategy includes propositions management, you will have responsibility for the end-to-end development and packaging of Business propositions, including developing; maintaining and communicating product & marketing sales support tools.
• In addition, the identification of relevant and new services and on-going development and refreshment of product sales collaterals to support the sale and implementation of the Business product programme.
• A key success component in this role will be to regularly update and train the Relationship Management team and to build the robust business benefits to support the business case.
• You will be required to work proactively with the Relationship Management teams across the European Region to support new issuers and new markets whilst utilising marketing tools to enable existing issuers to grow POS volumes.
Key Skills & Experience:
• The successful applicant will have proven product propositions marketing experience within Commercial Cards & retail banking.
• Experience of developing strategies in a business to business environment with a strong focus on delivery
• Good innovation skills with the ability to recognise the need for change and new ideas
• Clear achievement drive and proven attitude and self-motivation to establish and achieve goals and targets
• Credibility to convince and negotiate with senior bankers; strong relationship skills with the ability to gain confidence of customers, establishing open and effective relationships with all parties
• Budget Management skills are required
• Fluent English and preferably a second EU language. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, go to www.cardandpaymentjobs.com
This role was posted on www.cardandpaymentjobs.com by Mostyn Chase