An excellent opportunity has arisen for an interim Product Manager to join a leading Payments Organisation to work on a new programme delivering an innovative e-Commerce product.
* Strong background being responsible for the functional requirements and consumer journeys of consumer facing websites
* Previous experience of delivering low abandonment, high conversion online checkouts with large online merchants or PSPs
* Strong knowledge of websites that manage complex user scenarios such as registration and authentication elements
* Strong design life cycle experience - business requirements gathering, wireframes, storyboarding, usability, exception management
* Experience of interacting with and supporting development teams in the building out of designed UI's
* Previous experience with large online merchant checkout UI & processes or e-commerce platform/PSP checkout & UI.
* Or previous experience with transaction based online consumer self service portals e.g. credit card or online banking.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and able to lead review sessions
* Experience of working closely with functional owners to design & document product features.
* Experience of large scale application development
* High quality documentation skills.
* Electronic Commerce and merchant systems.
* High volume transactional systems.
* Experience of payment cards.
* Agile Development methodologies.
* Experience of mobile payment applications desirable.
* Experience of Accessibility standards implementation
* Experience of user/usability testing process
* Occasional travel throughout Europe.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY GO TO http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/