|DIGITAL MONEY CONSULTANT|
Consult Hyperion are looking for self-motivated individuals who enjoy learning new things, and who are excited by the prospect of exploring and implementing new ideas in the areas of digital money and digital identity.
What will you do?
You will be given the opportunity to exercise a number of skills across a range of market sectors, depending on your interest and experience. Some examples of the types of project you might work on are:
• A Market Analysis of trends in mobile payments
• Business Modelling & Strategy for Identity Management in the public sector
• Process & Service Development for a major telecoms company
• Technical Requirements Specification for identification and payment cards in the public and
• Risk Analysis for a smart ticketing scheme
• Technical Architecture & Design of a new international payment system
• System Integration & Testing of contactless payment card and terminals
How will we help you grow?
As a consultant, you would work closely with our existing consultants, analysts and software engineers in order to successfully deliver Consultancy Assignments. We pride ourselves in the quality of our staff, and the open learning environment that they foster.
Senior Consultants will be encouraged to develop skills in new markets and refine their specialist knowledge further. Ultimately, you will be supported in developing client accounts and providing the quality deliverables that our clients have come to expect from Consult Hyperion.
What do you need?
• University Degree: 2.1+ in Electronics, Computer Science or other scientific discipline.
• Industrial Experience: Five or more years of commercial experience in at least one of our
core markets of banking, telecoms and the public sector, perhaps delivered through a product
vector, integrator or another consultancy.
• Technical Experience: Experience in at least one of our core technologies of smartcards
(contact and contactless), security & cryptography,mobile payments, digital money/payments, e-commerce, identity management, or Near
Field Communication (NFC).
• Good Interpersonal Skills: Good communication skills (both written and verbal), with ability
to confidently explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Creativity: Ability to think out-of-the-box, successfully innovate and explore new ways of
• Self-motivation & commitment: Innate desire to constantly improve skills and to do the best
job possible for colleagues and clients.
• Team Worker: Recognition that more can be achieved by working as a team, yet with capability
to act as leader of the team.
• Willingness to travel occasionally: Work is mainly based in Guildford for worldwide clients -
however flexibility to travel for short-term assignments in the UK or abroad is essential.
• Business Sense: Ability to think of a technical solution from a user perspective with
potential to recognise business opportunities and win new work.
• Excellent IT skills: Frequent & familiar user of word processors, spreadsheets, databases,
browsers & mail packages with significant background in the design and production of
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please go to :http://lnkd.in/ejpjMRhttp://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/hot/jobs/digital-money-consultant-955.htm