PAYMENTS SYSTEMS SECURITY MANAGER
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Payments Systems Security Manager to join a leading Payments Organisation in the Payment System Security team within Risk & Compliance. This requires someone with sound security/risk analytic and research skills to provide a leading role in the development, provision and support of risk management activities for emerging payment methods.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Consultancy: As a subject matter expert, the successful candidate will provide bespoke ‘consultancy’ including developing technical guidance and specifications for securing emerging payment technologies.
• Leadership: Lead and coach other employees in the department in relation to emerging payment risk/security issues.
• Ensure alignment of approach and strategy with other internal innovation teams and product centres of excellence.
• Assist the Head of Payment Systems Security in developing and executing compliance programmes in relations to emerging payments.
• Accountable for the development of future product specifications and guidance through capture and analysis of business/security requirements.
• Develop and maintain implementation support material (presentations, training materials, pilot implementation guides) for new products under development.
• Team, member and vendor support resolving specification and implementation related questions and issues.
• Knowledge and understanding of EMV and other payment/mobile specifications, including mobile handset security architectures.
• Knowledge of key management principles and practices.
• Ability to write clear technical implementation documentation.
• The ability to assess situations and solve problems through sound reasoning and structured thinking.
• Proven experience in Information Security and/or a degree in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, information security, electrical engineering).
• Proven experience in Information and IT Security thought leadership.
• PCI PTS, PCI DSS and PA-DSS (including SDLC methodologies) knowledge.
• Up to date knowledge of information security products and services in relation to facilitating payments.
Desirable criteria (one or more of the following):
• Research experience in mobile security (e.g. a demonstrable publication record in the field of mobile security/mobile payment).
• M.Sc. or PhD in information security or similar academic discipline.
• Financial/Banking/Retail Industry experience.
• European language skills.
• Knowledge of contactless and mobile technology including mobile handset and UICC architecture and standards
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO HTTP://WWW.CARDANDPAYMENTJOBS.COM