BACS PAYMENT PROCESSING REVIEWER
A Bacs Payment Processing Reviewer is required by a leading financial services company, specifically to undertake detailed security reviews of commercial Bacs Payments Processes at external clients.
• To carry out detailed reviews of external clients
computer operations and systems;
Bacs payments processing.
• To communicate effectively with clients management and staff. For instance in:
stating the purpose, format and procedure of a review;
assisting clients with initial queries or uncertainties;
conducting the inspection interviews;
resolution of disagreements on review findings or other issues
identifying and proposing practical, improved security procedures and controls.
• To manage the scheduling of client reviews and related tasks within budget and deadlines.
• To report regularly to the Senior Manager, Operations, Risk and Compliance and to recognise and escalate key issues as appropriate.
• To provide formal evaluation reports
• To ensure all necessary information is recorded and maintained on the system accurately and in a timely manner.
• To review legal and regulatory guidelines and technical developments to ensure the questionnaire is comprehensive and relevant to clients processing Bacs transactions.
• To identify enhancements to information requirements or to the recording and analytical system.
• To define and implement improved methods of operation and control procedures to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all recorded information.
• The job requires frequent travel to clients
• You will generally be expected to be present in the London office for one day per month, but exact frequency to be determined by business needs
Key Skills & Experience:
• Have considerable breadth of knowledge of business practice & risks, IT systems & controls and physical systems & controls, gained either in a Business, IT or audit environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to liaise with management of external organisations, ranging from one-man businesses to multinational corporations
• Be able to identify potential risks and make recommendations at a practical level based upon the environment in which specific clients operate
• Able to ensure that where changes are recommended, they are understood and accepted by clients
• Experience of in a customer facing role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS HOME BASED OPPORTUNITY GO TO HTTP://WWW.CARDANDPAYMENTJOBS.COM