Marketing & Business Development / Cards Industry Experience / Fluent Italian or Turkish Language highly desirable
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a leading Payments Organisation ideally in their London office, however Italy or Turkey would be considered. The purpose of this role is to proactively identify, develop and win new business opportunities to generate Point of Sale (POS) volume and revenue within Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal and Turkey).
Whilst it is anticipated that this will be a London based role, it could also be based in Istanbul or Milan.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Proactively promote the Services of our client. Gather and disseminate intelligence in order to deliver initiatives across markets within Southern Europe using current products and innovations.
• Design and deliver customer focused commercial proposals within the Southern European region in order to retain and grow existing and new payment business
• Build, maintain and manage country business development plans enabling a proactive approach to investment in activities.
• Project manage complex deals and projects, balancing customers and partner requirements and needs with current priorities
• Deal with a range of issues with assigned partners from business sales through to delivering initiatives across markets using a suite of products and innovations.
• Experience of broadly based marketing and business development experience gained in blue chip commercial environments.
• Good understanding of UK and European market dynamics with a strong framework of contacts across the European banking/retail environment
• Multi-year cards industry knowledge and/or knowledge of the retail financial services market
• Experience and knowledge of deal negotiations and payment related issues in order to deliver to partner needs.
• Financial services, Retail banking, Retail or Consultancy experience
• Good communications skills combined with maturity and cultural sensitivity to be credible at all levels, including the ability to influence Senior Executives
• Degree level education/Marketing qualification/MBA or equivalent experience.
• Good presentation and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time
• Fluency in Italian or Turkish is very highly desirable.
• Due to the complex and technical nature of the role the successful candidate is likely to possess significant experience in a business-to-business, marketing or account management role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCITING ROLE GO TO : http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com