That's pretty much the limit to my German, but if you are a fluent German speaker and are a payment professional, check out the latest job offers from SagePay based in their Frankfurt office
Sage Pay’s vision is to be the market leading payment services provider across the EU for SME’s by 2015. Sage Pay solutions are focused on payment processing, PCI-DSS and fraud screening service solutions. Whilst many of the central functions will be based in London, it is important for us to have a localised Sales presence across the EU which can reflect the local market needs, and build long-term relationships with our local customer base.
The purpose of the role is to sign up ‘New Business’ with SME and Mid-Market online merchants. This role will be accountable for developing a strong prospect pipeline, influencing relationships with key prospects, getting contracts signed and achieving revenue and KPI targets. The role will need to work closely with marketing to ensure that they have complimentary market positing & materials to support them in hunting for new business. Generating leads and building relationships and trust with prospects is at the heart of this role. In addition being an ambassador for the company is paramount.
• Deliver specific revenue target and KPI’s, providing written business cases which reflect how targets will be achieved through existing relationships and pipelines
• Own direct sales communication with prospects, through inbound and outbound telesales, e-mail and field based sales enquires
• Demonstrate the product range to prospects, constantly refining sales techniques and presentation skills, particularly in response to changes in product, technologies, or legislation.
• Produce appropriate level of presentation material to meet requirements of the client and ensure all written material and correspondence is professional, factual and grammatically correct.
• Follow up demonstrations, presentations and provide all necessary information and assistance to prospects, leading to a successful conclusion – obtaining an order/contract.
• Record all meetings and appointments accurately on Sage CRM.
• Seek proactive involvement with marketing, assisting with exhibitions, road-shows or any marketing event designed to promote the product range.
• Respond to inbound ‘Request for Information’, RFP’s, RFI’s and other formal bids for Mid-Market business
• Collaboratively work with marketing to generate sales leads and follow through to close
• Manage and build sales pipeline and report on progress made on a weekly basis
• Provide input on sales material and documentation, keeping abreast of developing materials from the UK and Irish parts of the business for both core gateway and card holder present offerings
• Respond to sales enquiries handed over from the customer services team
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the Sage Pay product range and be able to carry out a sales presentation and product demonstration
• Act as an ambassador for Sage Pay, building excellent relationships both internally and externally, putting the customer at the heart of our business
Skills & Experience
• Good understanding of payment services and the German Ecommerce market
• Excellent commercial acumen
• Understanding of the key commercial drivers for Sage Pay
• Ability to share expertise with others, provide guidance and support to others
• Effective planning and organisational skills, with the ability to manage own time to meet agreed targets and deadlines
• Outstanding influencing and persuasion skills
• Ability to work without constant supervision
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and oral
• The ability to problem solve and make some business decisions
• Adaptable/ flexible approach
• Resilient in the face of commercial challenges
• Demonstrable success managing sales processes and closing new business
• Knowledge of the customer needs
• Strong working and operational knowledge of Sage Pay product range
• Ability to empathise with peers, our customers and our people
• Delivering Results: Set by self and others in order to achieve business objectives and overall strategy, whilst maintaining customer services and quality standards.
• Commercial Awareness / Strategic Approach: Understands and uses knowledge of the Industry and appreciates how external trends and situations can impact on the Sage Business. Creates and seizes opportunities to increase current business and/or expand into new markets, products or services. Keeps abreast of current product developments and trends relative to marketing opportunities and competition.
• Customer focus: Driving force behind seeking input from internal and/or external customers to better understand needs. Places high value on customers by exceeding expectations. Uses interpersonal skills to identify and meet customer's needs at every opportunity whilst maintaining positive customer relationships.
• Communication: Communicates (written and spoken) effectively to people at all levels (when required) to ensure shared understanding.
• Resilience: Shows confidence by remaining calm in difficult situations (such as time pressures or job ambiguity); handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the business.
• Influencing / Relationship Management: Builds agreement and support to decisions / actions by actively involving others in discussions and debates.
• High energy levels
• Positive attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• Enthusiasm and passion for our people and our customers
• High levels of integrity and honesty
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Calm under pressure
• Comfortable with change
• Willingness to take ownership, solve problems, initiate activity and push to get things done
• A strong team player
• Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
To view and apply for this role go to http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/hot/jobs/sales-executive-–-sage-pay-germany--3029.htm