PrePay Solutions is Europe's leading prepaid services company. It is jointly owned by Edenred, the world leader in prepaid corporate services, and MasterCard Worldwide, Europe’s leading prepaid network. Drawing on over 10 years’ experience and the combined strengths of its shareholders, PrePay Solutions delivers excellence in prepaid.
PrePay Solutions offers a range of payment services including Transaction Processing, e-wallet provision, compliance and fraud services, supply chain management, customer services, marketing and programme design.
The company is present in 22 countries and provides services to more than 50 blue chip organisations. It has clients across the retail, corporate, online, mobile, travel, and financial sectors, and delivers prepaid solutions to some of the largest global brands.
They are currently seeking a Marketing Executive with Digital and Prepaid experience for a maternity leave cover role.
We are seeking an individual of graduate calibre, a confident self-starter with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. The successful person will be able to demonstrate quick rapport-building with clients; experience in below-the-line marketing techniques biased towards online/digital marketing within a B2B environment; excellent writing, creativity, research and problem solving skills and ideally a background in retail banking or financial services. Previous exposure to managing external clients & third party service providers would be highly desirable.
The contract will initially be for a 6 months maternity cover period, with a potential 3-month extension.
- Drive the marketing strategy and propositions and deliver the annual marketing plans for the lifecycle of the product based on segmentation plans
- Product marketing with a focus on in life product management (retention and growth)
- Campaign management from briefing creative and copy through to production and implementation working with internal campaign management team
- Ensure timely delivery of communications through online channels such as email and web banners, etc. and management of offline material
· Report on and maintain good understanding of campaign performance, and make recommendations to improve
- Upholding partner’s brand and messaging
· Implementation and adherence to all defined customer and business rules to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory guidelines
· Identify developments to current campaign processes to improve effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
· General marketing assistance required to market the PPS brand
· Supporting the Sales and Relationship Managers to ensure a superior level of client commitment
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to work across multiple teams in Product and Marketing and third party suppliers
- Ability to work autonomously – able to plan own work and track progress against a plan
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to use their initiative
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Data driven: will have to work with many different data sources and tools to report on campaigns and produce analysis
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, have good communication skills
- Passionate and innovative about problem-solving, with a dynamic and energetic style
- Demonstrable experience with client relationships at all organisational levels
· University Graduate with significant marketing experience
· Biased towards online/digital marketing, preferably within retail banking or financial services organisations
· Knowledge of the Prepaid market would be an advantage
· Previous exposure to managing external clients & third party service providers would be highly desirable
To view and apply the job on the www.cardandpaymentjobs.com site, click on the following here