Business Improvement Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Improvement Analyst to be responsible for delivery of Business Improvement function to support delivery of change.
· Deliver process improvement, analysis and business process management functions - either as standalone process re-engineering projects or as part of wider programmes of change
· Work with business-side clients to analyse and assess business processes and produce solutions, recommendations and requirements which enable the business to realise their required benefits
· Support business case development in support of process improvement
· Deliver of pragmatic business & process improvement activity which maximise benefits and achieve the desired business outcomes
· Assess and design new frameworks to support the business in achieving Continuous Improvement within Global Operations
· Ensure all governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered during development of requirements and designs
· Develop and implement new business change processes, systems, products and services on a change project.
· Manage interdependencies across projects/programmes and leverage synergies across projects/programmes to maximise return on investment. Provide specialist, objective and analytical insight on all business process design and analysis related activity on a change project.
· Become a Subject Matter Expert in Continuous Improvement toolsets and methodologies (e.g. Lean and Six Sigma)
The successful candidate will have experience of process improvement, analysis & design to business change projects, be able to communicate effectively at all level as as well as being able to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute at speed
To apply for this opportunity in a blue chip organisation, go to http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/jobs/business-improvement-analyst--466.htm