Thursday 4 October 2012

10 funny CV blunders




Here’s our Thursday round-up of funny job seeking stories to help start the weekend off with a bit of fun!

1. “Please don’t misconstrue my 14 jobs as ‘job-hopping’. I have never quit a job.”

2.“Qualifications: Twin sister has accounting degree.”

3. “Hobbies/Interests: art, music, surfing the net, collecting Happy Meal toys”

4. “I have developed a healthy work-life balance” – on a CV which lists just one part-time job

5. “Two years as a blackjack and baccarat dealer. Strong emphasis on customer relations – a constant challenge considering how much money people lose and how angry they can get.”

6. “It’s best for employers that I do not work with people.”

7. “Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job.”

8. “Reason for leaving previous position: Responsibility makes me nervous.”

9. “Target Position: Missionary”

10. “My mediocre grades do not reflect my true abilities and standards…My goal in life is to win the Nobel peace prize…Skills: bleaching, pot washing, window cleaning, mopping etc”

If you have any funny stories to share, send them in to info@cardandpaymentjobs.com

To view the latest jobs in the card and payment industry, go to http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com or to advertise any positions in the industry, email us on info@cardandpaymentjobs.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment