6 - 8 November / Paris-Nord Villepinte
Paris, October the 31th 2012
Mobile payment, identification or urban mobility smart technologies are taking an increasing part of everyday life. Exhibitors from the smart technology industry will make the most of CARTES 2012 Exhibition and Conference and present their innovative devices and solutions through live demos.
Urban Mobility :
- UINT will introduce and make in live demos of uBike card which is a keyless and contactless remote start and stop engine for electric bicycles. As you approach your e-bike and arrive in range of 3 to 5 meters, the system will automatically identify the biker who has a valid access key and starts immediately. By simply walking over 3 to 5 meters away from your e-bike, controller will automatically stop. (The Innovation Village - Hall 3 - stand J 113)
- Visitors can also discover in live demos of Autolib’ the largest public electric car-sharing service in the world. Polyconseil conceived and developed the entire Autolib information system (including its website) as well as the project's telecommunications and network engineering. A multidimensional project, shortlisted for the 2012 Designs of the Year Awards, Autolib' rests upon the smart inter-connectivity of its building blocks: the web front ends, the subscription portal, the CRM, the call centre, the geographic information system and the complete backoffice suite. (Hall 4 - stand M 118)
- NXP will show a next-generation traffic management system based on its ATOP telematics solution (automotive telematics on-board unit platform). The on-board unit contains a GPS receiver that wirelessly collects, with optimal privacy, real time traffic data and feeds it via mobile data link to a back office. This allows service centres to calculate the fastest and most cost-effective route or advise drivers to choose the best means of transport. Currently tested in Singapore, such comprehensive mobility concepts provide a cost-efficient solution that will allow people in smart cities to optimally use and combine all means of transport - including public transport, taxi, individual transport means and car sharing. (Hall 4 - stand L 124).
· Demos of contactless payments will be realized by Logomotion. The new LGM card can be slot in whatever mobile phones to make mobile payment, e-payment, in store payment, … (Hall 4 - stand M17)
· SWIFF will introduce a new dematerialized payment system proposed by 4G Secure. Swiffpay is a mobile payment platform designed to pay with a credit card using mobile devices, with a high level of security unprecedented in the world of mobile payments. Visitors can try the mobile payment at the entrance of the show. (4G Secure : Hall 4 – stand M21)
· Handpoint will reveal a white label mobile point of sale solution, which accepts mobile chip&pin payments in colour, dedicated to banks and telcos. With the Handpoint solution in a box banks and telcos can offer their own customers an app and card reader to accept chip and magstripe payments in their own brand name. (Hall 3 – stand B 037)
· eCluster will announce the release of the multifunctional cards solution TAPSIS, which combines Access control, ticketing, payment, loyalty and gifts functions. This platform allows user to apply the smart cards for access control, micropayments for goods (cafeterias in schools, vending machines, copy and printing) and e-content (music, movies, games etc.), tickets for transport and events, loyalty and gift cards, e-signature for voting and rating, utility bills payment. Customers can use their cards easily in various acceptance points, such as Point of Sale (POS) and other proximity terminals, in online and offline modes (PC based, self-service terminals, set top boxes for digital TV). (Hall 3 - stand B35)
- Smart Access will realize in live demos of a new Biometric signature of e-docs with legal validity. The handwritten signature is captured, using a Smartphone or Tablet with a touchscreen, generating a unique pattern for e-docs. (Hall 4 - stand N 050)
- Natural Security recently made research in store on a new card payment way, combining biometrics and contactless communication. CARTES 2012 will be the place where two methods of authentication will be tested in a worldwide preview: fingerprint and finger vein devices. (Hall 4 - stand L092)
Many other products and solutions launches will be made at CARTES 2012 and especially in the field of the security in the Cloud, that visitors can discover at Eurosmart Pavilion. (Hall 3).
CARTES 2012 - Special Events not to be missed
· Monday, November 5 at 8 pm: SESAMES Awards Ceremony, at the Westin Vendôme Hotel - 3, rue de Castiglione - 75001Paris
Organized as part of the CARTES trade show, the SESAMES Awards reward the best technological innovations in terms of smart cards, digital security, identification, secure transactions and contactless.
· From Tuesday 6 to Thursday 8 November 2012: CARTES 2012 Exhibition and Conferences in Paris-Nord Villepinte
· Tuesday, November 6 at 10 am: Opening conference, World Card Summit
This Conference will once again be the opportunity for the big players of security industry to give their point of view on new technologies and solutions which will come along with the evolution of our digital society like the NFC Deployment & Mobile Payment, the Security in the Cloud, EMV, Identification, Internet of Things
· Thursday, November 7 at 5.30 pm: Networking Cocktail India country guest of honor - Restaurant Hall 4