|CorporatePay is at the forefront of the rapidly growing digital payments sector. Our in-house developed e-payments platform enables our clients to deliver significant efficiencies in the way they pay their employees, agents, suppliers and clients. Our physical and virtual MasterCard and Visa products also enable our clients to launch new branded payment services for their customers.|
Our e-payments platform is deployed to deliver specific product propositions in particular market sectors. Examples include:
- Our “my Travel Cash” currency card product – recommended recently by “Which?”, the consumer association, as an excellent all-round prepaid card for use abroad.
- Our “Corporate Expense” product which provides petty cash, allowance disbursement and expense management services to our corporate clients.
Founded in 2008, we have rapidly grown our revenues and client base to achieve profitability. Our customers include individual consumers, SMEs and large corporate organisations including Monarch Airlines, Lloyds Banking Group, and Unity Trust Bank. We continue to grow rapidly and to support our expansion are looking to add more enthusiastic and capable people to our team. We are part of the Blenheim Chalcot investment group providing us access to significant financial and operational support.
The role: Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager – Travel Payments will be responsible for developing new business relationships and opportunities for our Travel Payments product portfolio. This individual should be a seasoned travel payment professional with proven success selling payments solutions to leisure market travel agencies and business travel management companies. A strong working knowledge of the travel industry, travel payments solutions and commercial cards is highly desirable. The ability to build successful executive relationships with customers and prospects is a must.
CorporatePay is seeking a dynamic candidate who can excel in this position through a balance of building on past experiences and continuing to innovate in response to the ever-changing market and industry conditions.
• A strong track record of selling payment solutions to senior executives within mid to large travel industry organisations such as the Head of Treasury, CFO or Commercial Manager
• Demonstrated understanding of travel payment alternatives, XML payment integration options, and commercial card alternatives
• Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota
• Demonstrated ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value questions, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
• Strongly motivated and finds ways to win by effectively owning end-to-end sales pursuit
• Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client’s organization from C-Level to operational staff
• Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and maintain success
• Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the prepaid industry in particular.
• Organized with strong time management skills; able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prepaid market and the economics which drive the business.
• Self-starter; able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to take on new tasks, break down challenges and resolve problems.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business.
• Strong commercial acumen and financial modelling skills
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred
• Extensive Business Development experience in the travel payments industry or the related financial services market.
• Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to operate at the centre of a new and high growth business.
• An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in our business.
• An excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this exciting opportunity go to : http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/hot/jobs/business-development-manager-–-travel-payments-2205.htm