IP Payment Solutions is an Australian founded and based company providing innovative leadership in corporate payment and PCI DSS solutions. We deliver highly customised solutions through a consultative led approach to our clients. Having grown rapidly, we are looking to expand into the UK and we are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our forward thinking team on the 1st July 2012.
We encourage a professional, ethical, fun environment with a team of self-motivated individuals who embrace a work/life balance.
As part of the IP Payments team, the Business Development Manager is responsible for proactively identifying, developing and winning new business opportunities increasing the company’s revenue and profitability.
The ideal candidate will also have extensive experience in designing and delivering solution focused presentations and proposals to clients at the mid to high end market.
Other responsibilities include:
• Gather and disseminate intelligence in order to deliver initiatives using current products and solutions
• Build, maintain and manage business development plans enabling a proactive approach to investment in activities
• Project manage complex deals and projects , balancing customers and partner requirements and needs with current priorities
• Deal with a range of issues with assigned partners from business sales through to delivering initiatives across markets using a suite of products and solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
• Self-driven, hands on, sales professional with exceptional work ethic
• Ability to provide exceptional service and solution options to clients
• Good understanding of the UK market dynamics
• A strong framework of contacts across the banking/payment sector
• Excellent knowledge of the payment industry including a technical background
• Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients at all levels
• Do to the complex and technical nature of the role the successful candidate must possess significant experience in producing statement of work, technical specs and work flow project management in the payment space
This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career in a dynamic and forward thinking payments environment.
To apply for this exciting opportunity go to http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com