Launched in July 2009, Europe's first Social Media in Recruitment Conference has attracted over 600 delegates from more than 20 different countries in the last three years.
Key areas to be covered on the day include
- The past, present and future direction for Social Media in Recruitment
- How to embrace Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to recruit top talent
- The best ways to build a talent pipeline for future hires
- How job seekers use social media when job hunting and what they expect to see from employers
- How to use social media to engage with potential hires and develop talent communities
- Tools, Tips & Techniques to help you manage your daily social media activities
- How social media can make your company stand out from the crowd and become irresistible!
- Previous delegates social media success stories
- How to develop and manage a global social media strategy
- How to incorporate mobile as part of a recruitment strategy
- Social Media Question Time with an Expert Speaker Panel
If you have any questions about the conference contact Mike Taylor on 01962 883754.