BACS OPERATIONS MANAGER
An Operations Manager with extensive knowledge of Bacs processing is required by a leading financial services company, specifically to ensure the integrity and reliability of clearing and settlement operations.
• Act as a point of expertise and support in day to day Bacs processing. This includes answering queries and supporting at times of incidents in respect of Bacs operations.
• Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the end-to-end payment process (Direct Debits, Direct Credits and Standing Orders) and in-depth understanding of the clearing and settlement operations.
• Ensure that contingency arrangements have been put in place by key suppliers and that the robustness of these procedures is regularly tested and reviewed.
• Maintaining and implementing crisis management and incident handling procedures and putting in place contingency arrangements to accommodate them.
• On a rota basis and as part the Operations, Risk and Compliance team be responsible for managing any out of hours incidents or issues.
• Participating in the acceptance testing and implementation into live operations, of service enhancement/developments by the Infrastructure provider.
Key Skills & Experience:
• A detailed understanding and experience in the day to day operations involved in Bacs processing.
• Proven experience in the Payments industry with detailed knowledge of the end-to-end payment process.
• In depth understanding of the clearing and settlement operations.
• Experience of incident management.
• Experience of in a customer facing role.
• General awareness and working knowledge of law relating to the payments industry
• Analytical mind with a logical approach to problem solving
TO APPLY FOR THIS REWARDING OPPORTUNITY, GO TO HTTP://WWW.CARDANDPAYMENTJOBS.COM