Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager
CorporatePay ([Link Removed]) is at the forefront of the rapidly growing digital payments sector. Our in-house developed e-payments platform enables our clients to deliver significant efficiencies in the way they pay their employees, agents, suppliers and clients. Our physical and virtual MasterCard and Visa products also enable our clients to launch new branded payment services for their customers.
Our e-payments platform is deployed to deliver specific product propositions in particular market sectors. Examples include:
- Our “my Travel Cash” ([Link Removed]) currency card product – recommended recently by “Which?”, the consumer association, as an excellent all-round prepaid card for use abroad.
- Our “Corporate Expense” ([Link Removed]) product which provides petty cash, allowance disbursement and expense management services to our corporate clients.
Founded in 2008, we have rapidly grown our revenues and client base to achieve profitability. Our customers include consumers, SMEs and large corporate organisations including Monarch Airlines, Lloyds Banking Group, and Unity Trust Bank. We continue to grow rapidly and to support our expansion are looking to add more enthusiastic and capable people to our team.
We are part of the Blenheim Chalcot ([Link Removed]) investment group providing us access to significant financial and operational support.
The person will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and overseeing the day-to-day execution of all of the Digital Marketing requirements for CorporatePay’s consumer travel cards. This will include the development and execution of a comprehensive strategy including:
- Search engine marketing (SEO and SEM)
- Email marketing
- Social networking
- Affiliate networks
- Conversion Optimization
The strategy will be based on direct to consumer activity and working with travel trade partners to promote CorporatePay’s products to their customers.
The role will also provide significant opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with CorporatePay as the business and the individual develops. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage a team of two Marketing Analysts.
- BA/BSc degree in related subject or with 4-8 years related experience.
Preferred Qualifications & Qualities:
- Ambitious, smart, experienced digital marketing manager with experience of the following areas:
o Search engine marketing (SEO and SEM)
o Email marketing
o Social networking
o Affiliate networks
- Must have demonstrable experience and success in B2C digital marketing.
- Copywriting and editing experience with the ability to write high quality content.
- Demonstrable experience of driving online sales growth through new customer acquisition and retention.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing digital marketing performance and managing performance to achieve target costs per acquisition.
- Clear understanding of all digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Email marketing, etc) issues and requirements (at business and technical level).
- Prepared to develop strategy and execute against this strategy including the planning and execution of concurrent campaigns.
- Experience of using other digital media (including social networking, online competitions and affiliate networks) to deliver sales.
- Intellectual capability to quickly understand the prepaid card industry and travel industry as well as CorporatePay’s services.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.