SENIOR TEST MANAGER
Our client has an opportunity available for a Senior Test Manager to join their team to identify, quantify, plan and control all business testing related activity on change projects in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Lead business testing functions on multiple concurrent complex projects
· Evaluate business requirements in devising a business test strategy
· Assess design and implementation options to ensure that the test strategy addresses the full requirement
· Oversee the delivery of pragmatic business and operational design solutions which maximise benefits while achieving the desired business outcomes
· Assess and design new business change processes, systems, products and services on a change project
· Ensure all governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered during test planning and execution
· Develop and implement new business change processes, systems, products and services to support testing on a change project.
· Provide an aggregate high level view of the combined proposed testing strategies and ensure alignment with the change solution.
· Manage interdependencies across projects/programmes and leverage synergies across projects/programmes to maximise return on investment.
· Review the to-be business process design to understand organisation/role impacts and create role descriptions for business process roles
· Manage and provide objective feedback on Testers during each project ‘assignment’
The successful candidate will understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates, have an overall understanding of the Financial Services industry as well as being able to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute at speed
To apply for this and other exciting roles within cards and payments go to http://www.cardandpaymentjobs.com/hot/jobs/senior-test-manager-573.htm
Post a Comment